Roof Inspections in Reno
Flat Roof Specialists in Sparks
Roof Crafters was established in 1977 and has served our community for over 40 years and is your trusted team when your commercial roof needs service. We provide a free, full roof inspection and reports to building owners, property managers, HOAs, Facility managers, general contractors, commercial real estate agents, and prospective buyers of commercial property, so you can ensure the space you’re investing in is protected with a strong roof. However, roof inspections can also be helpful after severe weather to ensure no significant damage to your space.
Avoid costly repairs with preventative roof inspections in Reno for your commercial property. Call us today at (775) 514-8846 to schedule a free estimate.
What Does a Roof Inspection Include?
We’ll monitor your roof for leaks, excessive wear and tear, and other growing issues that can decrease the lifespan of your materials or cause water damage.
It’s important to us that we provide a thorough inspection, including this information:
- Full-color photos of roofing defects
- Concise and insightful analysis of roof performance
- Estimation of roof life expectancy
- Cost-benefit analysis of possible roofing systems
- Roof repair vs. replacement analysis
- Suggested maintenance to extend roof lifespan
- Proposals and project pricing
Don’t get stuck comparing apples to oranges when our comprehensive roofing inspections in Reno offer a straightforward explanation of your potential options, including repair, replacement, or maintenance. This thorough inspection can also help you make a claim with your insurance company.
We provide these expert analyses by inspecting these four areas of your roof:
- Structural integrity: If you’ve experienced water damage, uneven roofs, or a sagging roofline, indicate structural damage and require a completely new roof. Pipe boots and other vents must be monitored for cracks, rust, or other signs of moisture intrusion.
- Material strength: Missing flashing, cracks, or ponding indicate damage to the weatherproof seal around your roof. This may also include delamination, dirt preventing proper reflection, and lichen.
- Interior appearance: Inside your business should never have water stains, mold, or rot as this indicates water damage that may be coming from your roof. Have any plumbing lines inspected before assuming the issue is caused by roof damage.
- Workmanship: There may be a higher risk for issues or a shorter lifespan if your roof was previously installed incorrectly. Though commercial roofs are considered ‘flat,’ they still have a pitch of three inches every foot to move water properly. If this low pitch is incorrectly measured, or you experience incorrect preparation for an elastomeric coating, there may be weak areas vulnerable to ponding or other issues.
By inspecting these four areas of your roof, we can provide a thorough report that shows you what to expect for maintenance and allows you time to prepare for any upcoming services. It’s important to us that we offer a straightforward and uncomplicated approach to what your roof needs so you’re not taken off guard when issues arise.
Why Choose Roof Crafters?
$3 Million Bid Limit
20 Million Square Feet Installed
46+ Years in Business
Flat Roof Specialists
Call Our Team Today
Roof Crafters has served the Northern Nevada communities for over 44 years when they need expert roof inspections in Reno that prepare you for the future of your roofing system. Don’t trust any other team when you need professionals that are here for you with same-day appointments and 24/7 solutions.
Don’t wait for severe damage to get your roof inspected. Schedule a free estimate by calling (775) 514-8846 or filling out our online contact form today.
Roof Crafters, Inc. applied a foam roofing system on an apartment building we manage 8 years ago, and still no leaks. We would not hesitate to recommend Roof Crafters, Inc. as a professional and reliable company and we believe in their product.Michael P. Veatch
Valley Realty and Management
For many years, these roofs have endured some of the most extreme weather in the nation: wind, rain, snow, and a cycle of constant freezing and thawing. The record is clear: Roof Crafter’s spray foam roofs have held up fantastically.Paul Senft
Mt. Rose Ski Resort
Protect Your Business With Roof Crafters
Fill out our form below to request a free roof inspection or to start your project.